- €10 for seats with a limited view or no view of the stage for a performance at the Palais Garnier.
Seats in the 6th category (€10) are only sold on the day of the performance at the Palais Garnier’s box office. They offer a limited view or no view of the stage depending on their location. They do, however, provide access to the auditorium and allow the bearer to attend a concert played by a live orchestra and, in some cases, catch a glimpse of what is happening on stage (with the possibility of getting a better view by standing when the seat is at the rear of a box).
- €5 for a standing-room ticket in the circle of the Opéra Bastille
32 standing room tickets are sold for €5 each approximately 90 minutes before the performance at the Opéra Bastille (from the ticket machines in the hall of the Opera).
- Special reduced rates
On presentation of the relevant ID, young people under the age of 28 (1), senior citizens over the age of 65 (2), and the unemployed (3) can enjoy special reduced rates on last-minute tickets for a performance which are still available at the Paris Opera’s box offices 30 minutes prior to curtain-up.
For young people under the age of 28 and unemployed persons :
- €35 for operas.
- €25 for ballets or concert/recitals.
- €10 for a Sunday concert or a seat at one of the Academy performances.
For seniors over the age of 65 :
- €70 for operas.
- €40 for ballets or concert/recitals.
- €15 for a Sunday concert or a seat at one of the Academy performances..
Pass' Jeunes holders have priority for the purchase of these tickets.
Certain performances are subject to a 10% discount depending on the date: See prices.
Find out about all of our Special Offers (Pass’ Académie, Week-end Paris Opera/Comédie Française, Gift certificate, Wednesday specials).
Throughout the season, the Paris Opera proposes performances at budget prices:
- The programme of the Academy and chamber music concerts by musicians from the Paris Opera Orchestra at the Amphithéâtre Bastille (from €10 to €25 depending on age).
- Midis musicaux at the Palais Garnier (from €10 to €30 depending on seat category).
- Concerts-rencontres at the Studio Bastille (€5).
July at the Opera
10% reduction on all seat prices in July 2018 (1).