You can buy separate tickets for the performances following the booking reservations calendar.
● Online, on the Tickets section
● At the Palais Garnier Box office (at the corner of the rue Scribe and rue Auber - 75009 Paris): from Monday to Saturday (except on bank holidays) and from 10 am to 6:30 pm and 1 hour before the performances (including on Sundays and bank holidays).
● At the Bastille Opera Box offices: (120 rue de Lyon - 75012 Paris): from Monday to Saturday (except on bank holidays), from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm (and from noon to 6:30 pm on the booking opening days) and 1 hour before the performances (including on Sundays and bank holidays).
Due to the time required to reach the auditorium, ticket sales at the box office end 10 minutes before the start of the performance.
Depending on the format chosen at the time of purchase, you can:
● Download your tickets via your personal space or on your mobile;
● Buy them directly at the Paris Opera box offices
● Pick up your tickets on the day of the performance at the reception desk located in the lobby;
● Have your printed tickets sent by post, when they are purchased by phone or online. If tickets are sent by post, you will be charged an administrative fee of €4 per order. Tracked delivery services (in France only) will be charged €8 per order (all fees included).
● Credit cards
● Checks in euros, mentioning ‘Opéra national de Paris’
● Gift vouchers / account credit delivered by the Paris Opera
● Cash, only at the box offices
You can take out cancellation insurance on your performance and tour tickets. If you can no longer attend a performance, your tickets may be refunded by the insurance provider, at 100% upon submission of proof, or at 80% without proof.
This cancellation insurance covers all unpredictable, unexpected or unforeseen events that may occur before the covered date of the performance or the tour, provided that it results from an unintentional circumstance on your part or a member of your family’s, unforeseeable on the day you subscribe and resulting from an external cause, and considering the exclusions laid out in article 5 of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Please note that booking errors or changes are not covered by the cancellation insurance. Cancellation insurance is individual, so you will need to sign up to subscribe when you buy your tickets; the insurance premium is calculated in proportion to the amount of your order (refer to the detailed scale in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale).
● Online or by phone, in which case you will have 30 days to exercise your right of withdrawal*.
● At the box offices of the Palais Garnier or the Bastille Opera, in which case the 30-day right of withdrawal only applies in the event that you already have a prior warranty for one of the risks covered.
*If the covered show or tour takes place within 30 days after you subscribe to the contract, you won’t be able to cancel your subscription (Article L221-28 of the French Consumer Code and Article L112-2-1 of the French Insurance Code).
Back to top