Message to spectators of the performance of the ballet Le Parc
The Paris Opera proposes either:
- A ticket exchange1 for another performance date of this ballet, according to availability2 or for another production of the 2019-2020 season.
Ticket exchange will be possible until Wednesday 18 December 2019:
- at the box office of the Opéra Bastille and the Palais Garnier,
- by telephone on + 33 1 73 60 23 23, from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- A refund:
- the purchases paid with a credit card (online, by phone or by mail, excluding purchases made at the box office) will automatically be refunded from Thursday 19 December 2019 on the bank account used for the payment;
- for the others: refund by post, within approximately three months, after reception of ticket(s), personal details and a Visa, MasterCard, American Express payment card number along with expiry date, or a French bank "RIB" (I.B.A.N with the code B.I.C).
These documents should be sent to us before 11 March 2020 at the address below:
Opéra national de Paris - Service spectateurs
SC PRINCE IGOR 11/12 - 120 rue de Lyon - 75576 Paris Cedex 12- FRANCE
Or by email at: REGIERP@operadeparis.fr
- AROP ticket-holders should contact AROP directly on +33 1 58 18 35 35.
- Spectators who have bought their tickets via an Agency (Ticketing agencies, Internet agencies, tour operator…) are reimbursed directly by the Agency.
- Members of work’s committees, associations, groups, should contact their representative directly, who must contact the "Service Groupes" (on +33 1 40 01 80 54 from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm or email@example.com). No refund will be completed without ticket(s).
- Spectators invited by a Paris Opera partner should contact the partner directly.
Further information is available on + 33 1 73 60 23 23, from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, or on operadeparis.fr.