The Paris Opera proposes a refund:
- the purchases paid with a credit card (online, by phone or by mail, excluding purchases made at the box office) will automatically be refunded from Thursday 12 March 2020 on the bank account used for the payment;
- for the others: refund by post, within approximately three months, after reception of ticket(s), personal details and a Visa, MasterCard, American Express payment card number along with expiry date, or a French bank "RIB" (I.B.A.N with the code B.I.C).
These documents should be sent to us before 10 June 2020 at the address below:
Opéra national de Paris - Service spectateurs
SC MANON 10/03 - 120 rue de Lyon - 75576 Paris Cedex 12- FRANCE
Or by email at: REGIERP@operadeparis.fr
- AROP ticket-holders should contact AROP directly on +33 1 58 18 35 35.
- Spectators who have bought their tickets via an Agency (Ticketing agencies, Internet agencies, tour operator…) are reimbursed directly by the Agency.
- Members of work’s committees, associations, groups, should contact their representative directly, who must contact the "Service Groupes" (firstname.lastname@example.org). No refund will be completed without ticket(s).
- Spectators invited by a Paris Opera partner should contact the partner directly.
Further information is available on + 33 1 73 60 23 23, from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, or on operadeparis.fr.