The Paris Opera proposes either:
A ticket exchange1 for another performance date of this ballet, according to availability or for another another production of the 2019-2020 season2.
- Ticket exchange will be possible until Sunday 8 March 2020
- at the box office of the Opéra Bastille and the Palais Garnier,
- by telephone on + 33 1 73 60 23 23, from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- A refund:
- the purchases paid with a credit card (online, by phone or by mail, excluding purchases made at the box office) will automatically be refunded from Monday 9 March 2020 on the bank account used for the payment;
- for the others: refund by post, within approximately three months, after reception of ticket(s), personal details and a Visa, MasterCard, American Express payment card number along with expiry date, or a French bank "RIB" (I.B.A.N with the code B.I.C).
These documents should be sent to us before 1 June 2020 at the address below:
Opéra national de Paris - Service spectateurs
SC GEORGE BALANCHINE 01/03 - 120 rue de Lyon - 75576 Paris Cedex 12- FRANCE
Or by email at: REGIERP@operadeparis.fr
- AROP ticket-holders should contact AROP directly on +33 1 58 18 35 35.
- Spectators who have bought their tickets via an Agency (Ticketing agencies, Internet agencies, tour operator…) are reimbursed directly by the Agency.
- Members of work’s committees, associations, groups, should contact their representative directly, who must contact the "Service Groupes" (on +33 1 40 01 80 54 from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm or firstname.lastname@example.org). No refund will be completed without ticket(s).
- Spectators invited by a Paris Opera partner should contact the partner directly.
Further information is available on + 33 1 73 60 23 23, from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, or on operadeparis.fr.