The Paris Opera proposes a refund:
- the purchases paid with a credit card (online, by phone or by mail, excluding purchases made at the box office) will automatically be refunded from Monday 13 April 2020 on the bank account used for the payment;
- for the others: refund by post, within approximately three months, after reception of ticket(s), personal details and a Visa, MasterCard, American Express payment card number along with expiry date, or a French bank "RIB" (I.B.A.N with the code B.I.C).
These documents should be sent to us before 12 July 2020 at the address below:
by email at: REGIERP@operadeparis.fr
Or at the adresse below :
Opéra national de Paris - Service spectateurs
SC CONCERT 12/04
120 rue de Lyon
75576 Paris Cedex 12- FRANCE
- AROP ticket-holders should contact AROP directly on +33 1 58 18 35 35.
- Spectators who have bought their tickets via an Agency (Ticketing agencies, Internet agencies, tour operator…) are reimbursed directly by the Agency.
- Members of work’s committees, associations, groups, should contact their representative directly, who must contact the "Service Groupes" (on +33 1 40 01 80 54 from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm or email@example.com). No refund will be completed without ticket(s).
- Spectators invited by a Paris Opera partner should contact the partner directly.
Further information is available on + 33 1 73 60 23 23, from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, or on operadeparis.fr.