© Chris Dève / OnP
Terms and conditions
1. Children must be between 10 and 19 years old as of July 1st, 2024. Applications of students who are slightly younger or older can also be considered.
3. Candidates are selected regarding their file and will be informed of the results via email on March, 13th 2024 at the latest. Since the results are being sent at the email address which is given upon registration, make sure that you give us a valid one that you often use.
4. Any incomplete file will not be considered. Make sure you have attached every needed document. Do not forget to validate the 45€ registration fees payment.
5. The admission or non-admission decision is final. No afterwards correspondence will be considered. Registration fees are non-refundable in case of non-admission.
6. The €300 deposit for the confirmation of participation is non-refundable.
7. Organizers reserve the right to modify the teachers list of as well as the lessons list.
8. Students must respect the dress code asked by the organizers.
9. Students must respect the School rules that they have to read and sign during the final registration. It also applies during outings organized as part of the Summer School. Any failure to comply with the rules will be punished.
10. Students commit to got to every single lesson given during the Summer School.
11. It is compulsory for the student to have a health and accident insurance, as well as a prescription written by their general practitioner (a prescription model is provided among the documents which must be given back during the final registration).
12. No injured students will be admitted in lessons. We strongly discourage students coming back from an injury to take part to the Summer School as well, as it is an intensive and highly-physically-demanding program.
13. During the Summer School, the organizers reserve the right to take photos and shoot videos for archiving, publication and/or advertising purposes. Personal photos and videos taken during lessons are strictly forbidden.
14. In order not to disturb the smooth running of the lessons, the observers commit to attend lessons in their entirety, not to take any photos or videos. In the event of non-compliance, the observer will not be allowed to attend any more lessons and will be asked to leave. He will not be allowed to take part to another observation day either.
© Chris Dève / OnP
Back to top