See all informations
In few words:
When Octavio Paz writes that "the work of art is a permanent possibility of metamorphosis offered to all men", we understand what major role plays art, its access, its understanding, on how each woman and man is built, as a human being, a social actor, a citizen, a parent…
The aim of these two days of thinking is to explore the problem from the point of view of the artist, of the local elected politician and of the collectivity, through a strictly political angle. This will be also an opportunity to lay down the designing conditions of innovative projects.
29 January 2019 at 1.30 pm
- How do artistic and cultural education projects nurture the careers of artists ?
Fayçal Karoui, Conductor
Régine Chopinot, Choreographer et dancer
Émilie de Turckheim, Writer
Funding artistic and cultural education programmes: towards a new ecosystem?
Marianne Eshet, Chief delegate at Fondation SNCF
Raphaël Cottin, Choreographer et dancer
Valérie Pécresse, President of the Conseil Régional d’Ile-de-France
- Artistic and cultural education: a tool
for individual freedom?
Chantal Dahan, Reseacher - INJEP
Olivier Klein, Mayor of Clichy-sous-Bois
Nathalie Gueriot, Teacher of French as a foreign language
30 January 2019 at 9 am
- Discovering, being stirred, learning: what role does artistic and cultural education play in cognitive development and the incidental assimilation of knowledge?
Rodolphe Fouillot, Choreographer et dancer
Marianne Calvayrac, Academic delegate to artistic and cultural education at the académie de Versailles
Oliver Houdé, Professor at the University Paris Descartes, Member of the Institut de France, specialist in cognitive development and the child's growing brain
- Artistic and cultural education, a tool for equal opportunity?
Olga Suarez, Astrophysicist, teaching manager of the Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur
Fayçal Karoui, Conductor
Carole Diamant, Delegate at Fondation Egalité des Chances
30 January 2019 at 2 pm
- Deconstructing stereotypes
and transforming the Generation Z's relationship with the world?
Didier Grojsman, Director of the CREA d’Aulnay-sous-Bois
Emmanuel Ethis, Vice-President of the High Council on artistic and cultural education and Rector of the Académie de Nice
Gaëlle Bourges, Choreographer et dancer
The aesthetic experience: a sharing issue?
Richard Tran, Nuclear engineer and former student at Dix mois d’école et d’opéra
Ibrahima Sissoko, Artistic director at Compagnie EthaDam
Jean-Marie Schaeffer, Philosopher of aesthetic reception
- David Christoffel, Journalist, musicologist and composer
- Catherine Ferrant, Former chief delegate at Fondation Total and advisor to the director of the cultural center Flagey
- Isabel Joly, General coordinator of the FEDEC
01 40 01 19 74