Whether you are a large or a small company, the Arop Corporate Club evenings allow you to regularly invite your clients and partners to the Palais Garnier or Opéra Bastille for the season's most awaited opera and ballet productions.
Throughout the 29 evenings, the Arop Corporate Club offers you:
- the best seats in the theatres (Optima category and first category),
- an intermission or pre-performance cocktail that brings together all the Corporate Club members,
- the possibility to dine in the theatres’ foyers following the performance (or during the intermission on selected dates) at a table reserved for your company,
- the performance programme,
- a parking voucher.
SUBSCRIPTION: 3-STEP GUIDELINE
1. Join the Arop Corporate Club by choosing among 4 membership categories
Discover the membership categories and associated advantages here .
2. Opt for a subscription with a preferential tariff and a seating priority
Between February and May, build your subscription for the season to come with a minimum of 36 seats distributed over the 29 evenings of the season.
- See the 18/19 prices here
- See the list of Corporate Club evenings here
- To subscribe, please fill out the form here
3. Enjoy the advantages that come with your membership (visibility, flexibility, access to exceptional moments)
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SUBSCRIPTION
- One season of public relations operations planned in advance,
- A booking priority for all Corporate Club evenings with the best seats for your guests,
- Preferential tariffs,
- All your tickets and vouchers sent at the beginning of the season to facilitate your invitations,
- A CD/DVD box or a book offered to your guests for each evening booked.
Not interested in booking a subscription? You can also book your evenings throughout the season, depending on our availability. Feel free to contact us!
Thomas Astoux, Pauline Beaucamps, Alice Nicolas
Phone: + 33 1 58 18 35 40