Buying your tickets
Tickets for performances are sold only by the theatre in which the performances are being held.
AT THE PARIS OPERA:
> by telephone on 08 92 89 90 90 (0.34 €/minute) from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, and Saturdays from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm (except public holidays)
> At the box-offices :
- of the Opéra Bastille, at 130 rue de Lyon - 75012 Paris (Bastille metro station, lines 1, 5, 8), from Monday to Saturday from 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm (except public holidays)
- of the Palais Garnier, on the corner of rue Scribe and rue Auber - 75009 Paris (Opera metro station, lines 3, 7, 8) from Monday to Saturday from 11.30 am to 6.30 pm (except public holidays)
Seats purchased on Internet can be printed directly from your personal space via your purchasing history (consulting your Pass’ Jeunes order). Seats purchased by telephone are dispatched by regular mail. Tickets sent by regular mail are subject to a 3€ processing fee per order.
AT THE COMÉDIE-FRANçAISE
> At the box-offices of the three theatres of the Comédie-Française:
- la Salle Richelieu - Théâtre éphémère - Place Colette - 75001 Paris (station Palais-Royal Musée du Louvre or Pyramides lines 1, 7, and 14)
- Théâtre du Vieux-Colombier - 21 rue du Vieux-Colombier - 75006 Paris Saint-Sulpice or Sèvres-Babylone metro stations, lines 4, 10 and 12)
- Studio-Théâtre - Galerie du Carrousel du Louvre - Place de la Pyramide inversée - 99 rue de Rivoli – 75001 Paris (Palais-Royal Musée du Louvre metro station, lines 1 and 7)
The Paris Opera's actions in favour of young spectators receive the support of the Fondation BNP Paribas.