Pass' Jeune Opéra/Comédie Française
The Paris Opera/Comédie -Française 2013-2014 season Pass' Jeunes.
Available at 20 € and specially designed for the under 28s*, the Pass' Jeunes provides the opportunity to acquire your ticket in advance at a preferential rate for a selection of productions at both the Paris Opera and the Comédie-Française.
* Born after January 1st 1985.
Young clients – 2013/2014 season
|AT the paris opera||at the COMÉDIE-FRANçAISE|
> 30€ for operas
> 20€ for ballets and symphony concerts
> 10€ for "salons musicaux"
> 26€, 16€ or 9€ at the Salle Richelieu (according to category)
> 10€ at the Théâtre du Vieux-Colombier
> 30 minutes before the beginning of performances the Pass' Jeunes gives you priority access to last-minute seats at the box-office of the Paris Opera only (other than special evenings*). These seats are sold at the preferential rates mentioned above for a selection of productions and subject to availability.
> Pass’ Jeunes Opéra/Comédie-Française holders enjoy free-of-charge unaccompanied visits to the Palais Garnier, throughout the period of validity of the Pass'
* Last-minute rates do not apply to the dates below, considered as "special" evenings:
- Aida, 15 October 2013
- La Belle au bois dormant, 15 October 2013
- New Year's Eve at the Opéra Bastille, 31 December 2013
- New Year's Eve at the Palais Garnier, 31 December 2013
- Bolshoï Ballet, 9 January 2014
- L’italiana in Algeri, 4 April 2014
- La Traviata, 5 June 2014
- Nicolas Le Riche, 9 July 2014
- Robbins / Ratmansky, 19 and 21 June 2014
The Paris Opera's actions in favour of young spectators receive the support of the Fondation BNP Paribas.