A subscription guarantees you priority access to booking and allows you to enjoy privileged services throughout the year.
BEING A SUBSCRIBER MEANS ENJOYING A PRIVILEGED RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PARIS OPERA AND EXPERIENCING THE ARTISTIC SEASON IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SUBSCRIPTION
- > THE GUARANTEE OF ATTENDING THE PERFORMANCES OF YOUR CHOICE THROUGH PRIORITY RESERVATIONS
- > ACCESS TO THE PRINCIPAL SEAT CATEGORIES (up to Category 4 at the Palais Garnier and Category 6 at the Opera Bastille)
- > ATTRACTIVE DISCOUNTS on certain subscription plans, categories and dates
- > THE POSSIBILITY OF RESERVING ADDITIONAL SEATS throughout the entire season, from the moment you sign up
- > PAYMENT PLANS ALLOWING YOU TO STAGGER THE COST OVER SEVERAL INSTALMENTS (for a minimum of 4 performances)
THE SERVICES YOU’LL HAVE ACCESS TO
- > THE POSSIBILITY OF EXCHANGING YOUR TICKETS for a different date for the same production included in the same subscription plan (a surcharge may apply depending on the date and seat category selected).
- > THE POSSIBILITY O ADDING YOUR NAME TO A WAITING LIST if you have requested additional seats for a sold-out performance (certain price categories)
- > THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF AN ARTISTIC ADVISOR, by appointment.
- > AN EXCLUSIVE LINE OF COMMUNICATION ith the Paris Opera: a dedicated e-mail address and telephone number specifically for members.
- > YOUR OWN PERSONAL PAGE on the Paris Opera website operadeparis.fr outlining your member benefits and a history of your purchases.
THE BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY THROUGHOUT THE SEASON
- > HOME DELIVERY of the Paris Opera’s quarterly journal En Scène! offering commentaries on the Opera’s season
- > PERSONALIZED OFFERS as well as the advantages and gifts associated with them.
- > A VOUCHER BOOK OF SPECIAL CULTURAL VISITS offered in association with the Paris Opera’s partners.
- > A 5 TO 10% DISCOUNT IN THE OPERA’S BOOKSTORE-BOUTIQUES AND RESTAURANT: 0% at the Palais Garnier and Opéra Bastille bookstore-boutiques and online at operadeparis.fr, a 5% discount on books with free shipping on orders from the online store and a 10% discount at the Palais Garnier’s Opéra restaurant.
THE ‘ABONNEMENTS JEUNES’ ARE SUBJECT TO SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
Your culture cheque book
We offer you a culture cheque book containing invitations to private evenings in major museums and a selection of cultural events relating to Paris Opera programmes.
How to subscribe?
You can purchase a subscription Champ Libre for 2014-2015 season online and by mail until the end of 2014.
Return the order form together with the relevant payment to the
Opéra national de Paris
120 rue de Lyon
75576 Paris cedex 12.
The maximum number of orders for individual subscription plans is set at 9 per subscription form (Above 9, you should contact our Groups department at +33 1 40 01 80 54). For any additional information during this period, you may contact us at +33 1 73 60 26 26, from 9AM to 6PM Monday through Friday and from 9AM to 1PM on Saturdays.
How to pay
You can pay by credit card, standing order/direct debit or by cheque or postal order made payable to the Opéra national de Paris.
> For credit card payments, please include the card number, the expiration date, and the security code on the back of your order form.
> For payments by cheque (cleared by a bank in France), the cheque should be made payable to the Opéra national de Paris and the amount clearly indicated on it.
> Audience members who live abroad and who prefer not to pay by credit card can pay by cheque in euros, drawn on a bank based in France.
Tickets will be sent out to addresses in France by registered mail (for a fee of €7.50) and by regular mail to addresses abroad (for a fee of €3.50); or they may be downloaded and printed at home (free of charge) from the customer’s own personal page on the Paris Opera website. In the event that a standing order/direct debit is rejected by the issuing bank, the Paris Opera will be obliged to suspend the dispatching of tickets until the unpaid installment has been settled.